FeCrAl 0Cr25Al5 Fecral Flat Wire Heating Wire for Civil Heating
Resistance heating wire includes pure nickel, chromel alloy,
Fe-Cr-Al alloy and copper nickel alloy. Resistance heating wire is
produced by smelting, steel rolling, forging, annealing, drawing,
surface treatment, resistance control test, etc.
It is widely used for making heating equipment like industrial
furnace, civil heating appliance, various electrical resistors and
locomotive braking resistor.
- Name: Heating resistance wire
- Type: Ni-Cr wire, pure Nickel, Chromel alloy, Fe-Cr-Al alloy,
Copper nickel alloy, etc.
- Color: bright, oxidized
- Package: Carton or wooden case as demanded
- Application: making heating equipment like industrial furnace,
civil heating appliance, various electrical resistors and
locomotive braking resistor
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Eco-friendly: Yes
- MOQ: 1kgs
- Trade term: FOB, EXW, CIF, CFR
- Payment term: T/T, Western Union, L/C
Chemical Content, %
|Max Continuous Service Temperature:|
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: